Join us on a Maldives liveaboard safari on Dune's boat the Soleil 2
The Soleil 2 will be perfect to sail to the most beautiful dive sites of the Maldivian archipelago.
Built in 2015, this high-end 44m long and 13m wide boat is covered in wood. Her fully equipped cabins and common spaces are designed to offer modern comfort and beautiful recreational areas.
14 cabins on three levels can accommodate up to 28 divers. 6 suites, located on the upper deck, offer a private balcony. On the middle deck you will find the 2 Master Suites. The 6 double standard cabins are located on the lower deck. To guarantee you the greatest comfort, all the cabins are air-conditioned and equipped with their own en suite bathroom and toilet.
During your diving holidays in the Maldives, you will also enjoy the air-conditioned living room, a pleasant common area, suitable for social times and resting. The crew will also provide you with a video projector and a DVD player, a sound system as well as an uploading and storage space for your photos and videos. For those who might prefer to enjoy the Maldives breathtaking landscapes, let's meet on the grand sundeck to admire the beautiful sunsets or simply bask in the sun between two dives.
Scuba-diving in the Maldives starts on the dhoni which is equipped with compressors and all the necessary storage spaces for diving equipment, giving you all the space you need to walk freely and gear up comfortably.
The show begins as soon as you enter the water ! You will dive on the most beautiful sites in the Maldives : from the Northern to the Southern atolls, you will experience encounters with Manta rays and whale sharks in an environment of clear water and coral reefs.
- Upper deck : 6 cabins with balcony
- Middle deck : 1 double bed master cabin and 1 twin bed master cabin (removable beds available)
- Lower deck : 2 large cabins and 4 twin standard cabins
Removable double or single beds
All the cabins have silent air-conditioned system, shower and toilets.
Shower and beach towels
Soap and shampoo
Cold and hot water
Power outlet 220V
- Ventilated wardroom, projector, sound system and DVD player, photos/videos uploading and storage space, bar/shop
- Water, tea and coffee at will
- SPA/jacuzzi upon request
- Common areas to enjoy a friendly atmosphere or simply to rest.
- Free Wifi available
- Paddle boards
- Master room without extra fees and free champagne for honeymoons !
- Easy pack/early booking
- Large loading ramp and cameras storing
- Continental buffet and local meals
- Traditional diving Dhoni, the Pelican, 19m long and 6m wide
- DIN or International
- 12, 14 and 15 L tanks
- Full equipment rental
- Security equipment, O2, defibrillator
- Electrical tank filling system
- Pure Nitrox/Air
- Silent generator
Photos & vidéos
Voyager sur ce bateau
Best sellerExclusive photo workshop / From august to november / Liveaboard / Manta RayWith around 1,200 islands, the Maldives offers exceptional dives with a wide range of underwater flora and fauna. The North Route will...
EncountersAll year round / Essentials / Exclusive photo workshop / Liveaboard / Manta Ray / Whale sharkWith a well-known reputation, the Southern Maldives itinerary brims with pelagic fishes nobody ever gets tired of. This physically...