What to pack?
you are traveling for a liveaboard then you have no need to pack too much. You
will spend most of your time underwater! On board, wear light and comfortable clothes.
- Sun cream and sunglasses
- A ear liquid solution to prevent otitis
- Some pills, just in case! Seasickness, headache, stomach ache…
- Shampoo and soap (not always available on board)
- 3 mm integral suit is perfect to dive in the Maldives
- Don’t forget: dive computer, parachute, lamp, hook and snorkel!
- If you don’t have your own gear, if you want to pack light, you can rent it in our dive center.
Talk to one of our local agents.