Deep south 10 N Huvadhoo-Malé
Day 1 Hulhumalé - Khoodhoo
A Dune agent will meet you at Male International Airport and transfer you to the domestic terminal for your domestic flight to Khoodoo located on Gaafu Atoll where your guides will be waiting to welcome you and guide you aboard the boat
Day 2 Gaafu Atoll South - Fuvamulah
Gaaf dhall is also made up of very beautiful canals with intact corals and also very frequented by pelagics.
Depending on current and wind conditions we will then head to the mythical site of Fuvamulah. Located below the equator, it is renowned for the presence of many sharks, in particular tiger sharks, and very often reserves beautiful surprise encounters!
Day 3 Fuvamulah
We will spend the day on this mythical atoll searching for large pelagic fish for special encounters. In addition to the beautiful underwater scenery, there are also new chances to encounter napoleons and other shoals of coral fish.
Depending on the weather conditions, we will anchor at night.
Day 4 Fuvamulah - Gaafu
A last dive on Fuvamulah atoll and then we will go back up to Gaafu to enjoy the multitude of canals that this atoll offers. Afterwards we will anchor at night with the possibility to observe whale sharks at the back of the boat.
Day 5 Gaafu - Laamu
Return from the deep south. In general the crossing is done at night and we arrive on Laamu atoll at first daylight where we visit other dive sites, especially colourful reefs with many beautiful surprises.
Day 6 Laamu - Thaa
We will leave for Thaa Atoll where we will put the boat in a night anchorage that is famous for its whale shark encounters, and then we will do more dives in the rich canals while waiting for nightfall.
Day 7 Thaa - Meemu
On the way up to the north, we will go to Meemu to dive other sites with a variety of colours and fauna, and why not enjoy another session with manta rays.
Day 8 Meemu Atoll - Vaavu Atoll
A stop at Fotteyo, one of the richest and most famous dives in the Maldives with unrivalled colour, but also very famous for the possibility of encountering hammerhead sharks. In addition, the environment around the anchorage offers a splendid sunset over the sandbank.
Day 9 Vaavu Atoll - Malé South
Return to Guraidhoo with the opportunity to visit the fisherman's island and dive two legendary and unmissable canals.
Day 10 South Malé - North Malé
Back to the starting point with a last dive surrounded by stingrays and giant moray eels and sometimes even a guitar shark who will come to see us every now and again; then rinsing of the equipment, sunset and last evening on board.
Dates & prices
Departures for English-speaking groups:
|From||To||Price / pers.||Boat||Places||Options||Booking|
|€3,385||Theia||4 / 20||8||Book now!|
|€3,385||Theia||0 / 20||6||Fully booked|
|€3,385||Theia||20 / 20||Book now!|
Trip code: 207
- Airport - boat - airport transfer (AR)
- The 10-night cruise in a double cabin (single occupancy is available at an additional cost)
- 2 to 4 guides (dive master and instructors)
- 12L single output aluminum blocks (DIN/Etrier) and weights.
- 8 to 10 professional crew members on the boat
- 23 dives minimum, additional dives possible depending on weather conditions and flight schedules
- All meals on board, water, tea and coffee
- The chosen itinerary may be adjusted according to requests
- Dune reserves the right to limit the frequency of diving according to: external events, weather conditions, diving level limitations, physical condition of divers... without any compensation being claimed.
- Nitrox is free and cannot be claimed, especially in case of compressor failure.
- Maldivian tourist taxes
- Wifi: subject to network availability. Some areas may not be covered
- International and domestic flights
- domestic flight in 10 nights down and up south approximately 260$ current price
- Additional drinks: alcohol, espresso coffee etc.
- Rental of diving equipment, diving flashlight, SMB, computer...
- Diving courses
- Supplement for superior cabin, sea view or single cabin use
- Speedboat, seaplane transfers or fees due to flight delays/cancellations
- Service charge $240 per passenger, to be paid in cash on board at the end of the trip.
- Fuel surcharge